Clinical Practice in Pediatrics
ISSN 2414-9705 (Online)
ISSN 1817-7646 (Print)
The journal of the Federation of Pediatricians of CIS Countries and Global Initiative for Consensus in Pediatrics.
It has been published since 2006 and is aimed at pediatricians, neonatologists, pediatric surgeons, general physicians, researchers, organizers of public health.
The journal is included in the international abstract and citation database Scopus, in EBSCO database and is also in the list of the leading scientific journals and publications of the Higher Attestation Commission, in which the main results of dissertations for the candidate degree and doctor of science should be published.
The group of scientific specialties – 14.01.00 – clinical medicine.
Topics of publications:
· etiology, pathogenesis, clinical manifestations, diagnosis, treatment and prevention of pediatric diseases;
· therapy of neonatal pathologies, modern possibilities of care and treatment of premature and low-weight children;
· topical issues of nutrition of health and ill children: natural and formula feeding, diet therapy, use of biologically active supplements in pediatrics;
· new medicines and technologies in pediatric practice;
· issues of protection of reproductive health of adolescents;
· possibilities of using surgical methods of treatment in pediatrics;
· invasive and noninvasive methods in pediatrics;
· organizational matters.
"Russian Press: Newspapers and Magazines" (Foreign Publications’ Distribution Agency) catalogue subscription index – 87946.
Format: А4 • Circulation: from 5 300 copies • Volume: from 80 pages • Periodicity: 6 times a year • Print: full-colour.
The journal is registered by the Russian Federal Surveillance Service for Compliance with the Legislation in Mass Media and Cultural Heritage Protection. Registration number PI No.FS77-25040 from 21.07.2006.